Monday, December 06, 2004
 
Hanukkah Unwrapped
My mom schedules Hanukkah at her convenience. So we got together on Sunday.

When I was little, I used to get eight presents, one for each night of Hanukkah.

We don't do that anymore. We've pretty much done away with giving each other big gifts. Now we just exchange fun little gifts.

One of the things that we always do is try to guess what's in the package before opening it.
Back when we used to give lots of presents, I was like a genius at guessing. We used laugh so hard at how I guessed what was inside the gifts.

We still try and guess. Mom mom had a lot of fun opening her gifts this year.

Take a look at the video. [ QuickTime 8.46 MB ]

Hanukkah presents unwrapped by my mom to the music of Oy To The World, A Klezmer Christmas.

Thanks again to Paul Libman of Libman Music for allowing me to use this song in my video.

Click here to watch the presents being wrapped!


Comments:
Check out Jewish Celebrities on Chanukah With The stars
Chanukahwiththestars.com
 
Check out Hanukkah Animation
"My Menorah"
http://americancomedynetwork.com/animation.html?bit_id=32267
 
If you are searching for a hermes
that has its own appearance statement, afresh you charge to own a hermes watch
. It takes about 18 canicule for a Hermes Jewellery
to be created and accomplished afore it.
The GREEN ACRES
specification includes advanced features, the possibility of viewing different angles of a video stream and simple computations using built-in registers provided by a GREEN ACRES DVD
player. The GREEN ACRES DVD COLLECTION
mailing list is a good source for further information
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger