Wednesday, May 12, 2004
 
IF POTS COULD TALK
Did something very unusual yesterday, cooked. My husband is gone now 10 years and since I am alone do not do much cooking. Well yesterday took out my wonderful old 5 quart aluminum pot and made chicken soup. That pot has produced many great meals in it's day and yesterday it came though with a great chicken soup.

Now I will tell you three secrets of how to make the best soup you ever had.


First, lots of sliced celery and carrots.I also add a few slices of green pepper, that gives the soup sweetness.

Second, 1 teaspoon of Croydens Soup Mix.

Third, this I have never seen in any cook book, and I have read plenty, eave the cover ajar so that the liquid gets more condensed.

Bless that old pot. Enjoy!


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger