Monday, August 09, 2004
 
COFFEE and CHAIRPADS
I went to a new supermarket the other day and could not find the coffee aisle. Asked the person on the floor "Where can I find coffee?" He said "In the coffee aisle" Would you believe that!

That reminds me of the time I was renting a condo in Florida and the kitchen chairs were very uncomfortable so I went looking for chairpads. Looked in many different stores and could not find any. I finally said to myself, "I have a good idea, will look in a supermarket, they sell everything."

Found a senior citizen floor walker and told him what I was looking for, he looked at me blankly and then brighten up and said, "Aisle 3." I was so happy, I was finally going to get my chairpads.

Wait a minute, when I got to Aisle 3 what did I find there but Kotex Pads!

He tried!

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger