Saturday, August 07, 2004
 
I WAS JUST THINKING
Awhile ago I made a post to my blog, "I WAS WONDERING.".

Today I was just thinking about all the men in my life. Now lets see -----

I have an internist in MA, an internist in FL.


I have a periodontist in MA and one in FL.

I have a pediotrist in MA and one in FL.

I also have a gynecologist, gastroenternologist, oncologist, optician, dentist and an opthomologist.

In the Jewish religion you have to have ten men for a minyan. I have more than enough!

If I could get all these men together, I could get a group rate at the theatre!

Millie

PS I could not have made this post without spellcheck


Comments:
Owning an cheap louis vuitton handbags
is abiding to advance the apparel of any woman, louis vuitton handbags on sale
can be declared as getting the Rolls Royce of the louis vuitton bags cheap
world.
 
The hermes name has a long history of excellence and worldwide success. Well known for their designer handbags, handbag hermes entered the fashion world as a saddler in 1837. Originally running a harness workshop on the Grands Boulevards quarter of Paris, their handbags hermes created a legacy that would extend many generations and nearly two centuries.
Natural Slimming Pills: lida daidaihua. The truth about weight loss pills is that there are so many out there in the market and lida is best for you. There have been studies that tried and tested daidaihua in the market. And these studies came out with several outstanding results to determine lida slimming is for you to take. Because this is clinically proven and that it is a risk-free diet pill, slimming capsule is composed of 100% natural ingredients and is known to suppress hunger and binds up to 28% of fats. This has also been approved slimming capsules has no side effects
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger