Thursday, August 05, 2004
 
A Laugh And A Haircut
Remember the saying "A Shave and a Haircut, 2 bits, well yesterday I had a "Laugh and a Haircut." Cost me a lot more then 2 bits!

Got to talking to my hairdresser and she told me that her husband just had cataract surgery and his eyesight has improved greatly. That brought to mind that I will be seeing my opthomologist in October, he has been watching my cataracts over the years. I have a feeling that it is time for surgery.

We also talked about housework, and I mentioned that my bedroom gets very dusty but my living room does not. Not that I do anything about the dust.

Her response to that was "after you have the cataract surgery you will be able to see the dust in the living room too"

GREAT!

What a laugh we had.

Millie



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger