Sunday, September 12, 2004
 
COFFEE AND TEMPTATION
I just finished a delicious piece of apple pie a la mode. It is very unusual that I would have a pie in the house as I am only one person and very rarely have any goodies like that available because if I have it around I would eat it.

Well, you ask, how come you had a pie in the house? I'll tell you - I was at the supermarket the other day and at this particular market they have coffee available to their customers. It was 3:00 P.M. and that is my "slump time." Needed a fix. Wouldn't you know that right near the coffee area they have the most delicious looking pastries, but I just feasted my eyes.

As I was drinking my coffee I saw that they had apple pies on sale for only $1.95 and they looked good! Well I bought one and have been enjoying it ever since. And how can you have pie without ice cream!

That market knows how to increase their sales, that's called good merchandising, and it worked on me.

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger