Tuesday, November 30, 2004
 
"THE LAST SUPPER"
I have not done much of anything for about three weeks since I had a humdinger of a cold, now finally feeling like my OLD self again so tonight was able to get together with "The Girls."

On Tuesday nights we usually go to Bickford's Pancake House for their two for one special, buy one omelet, get one free. Sometimes there are four of us, sometimes six of us, tonight there were eight of us. As they ask during the Passover Seder "why is this night different from all other nights?" I will tell you - five of the girls are leaving for Florida shortly and this was a "goodbye" get together. I am one of the lucky ones.

Going to this restaurant on a Tuesday night is like going to "Cheers" where everybody knows your name, and the food is good too!

The next time I make a post it will be from sunny Florida.

I want to take this opportunity to wish every one a happy holiday season. Stay well and stay warm.

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger