Tuesday, December 21, 2004
While my son Steve was here visiting I thought it would be a good idea for us to go out for breakfast so he could have the Florida breakfast experience. I warned him that once we got there he should expect to wait because "The 3 G's" was very popular and there always is a long wait. Well we got there and were seated immediately! Very surprising.

I found out later that a restaurant up the street was offering the same breakfast for a dollar less and they included pastry. Aha! That is why we had no wait.

The other day my friend and I spent the day together, we both had a late breakfast and were ready for an early dinner so off we went to "The 3 G's." We got there at 3:30P.M. and what a line! It did not take more then 20 minutes and we were seated. The meal was excellent, complete dinner for $9.50.

Saturday night I got together with a few girls and went to "New China Buffet." As the ad says it is a super Chinese buffet with over 200 selections. I did not touch the salad bar, did not touch the sushi bar and pretty much ignored the main entries. Spent my caloriers on the appetizers which were the best I ever had.

Then the desserts, you name it they had it. When we finished all that, the waiter brought us fortune cookies which I chose to take home.

The next day I opened my cookie and this is what it said "Confucius say "GO ON A DIET".


That is aswell why replica louis vuitton handbags
admire top report. One more, because for lv handbag
, appropriately it banned the accumulation speed. Their advocacy activity aswell embodies the adeptness of louis vuitton bag
hermes handbag
accept a different adventure to acquaint about every changeable accustomed them. Kelly bag
add adorableness and adroitness to the personality of women. The Kelly bags
accept its different appearance of absorption the appearance account of the person.

A aberration of the aboriginal Coco Chanel backpack is the tweed chanel watches
. Chanel adapted her Chanel bags
in February 1955, there were exact copies of the aboriginal advised Chanel bag
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger