Wednesday, December 22, 2004
 
THE LAST STRAW

In Florida the restaurants come and go just like the tide. Every season I find old restaurants gone and new ones try to make a go of it.

Last season there was a large grocery store that had what I think was a concession wagon that sold hot dogs and drinks. That was a handy place to pick up a fast and tasty lunch. Well one day I stopped by and thought I would treat myself to a high cholesterol lunch. The server gave me my hot dog and a can of soda. I helped myself to a napkin and two straws. He said, "Lady you can not have two straws!"

He never saw me again, not only that, I told all my friends about that incident. Now I come down this season and guess what? He is gone. I guess that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger