Saturday, January 08, 2005
 
TRYING TO FIX THINGS
In Florida, the people live longer than their appliances.

The appliances break down, and therefore most people have service contracts. That makes sense, but try to get them on the phone.

I had a few items that needed attention including my toilet. I know that you do not call on a Monday at 10:00 am so I waited until Tuesday at 2:00 pm. Makes sense, right? A recorded message starts out by saying "Your call is very important to us and we will be with you shortly." The next message is "We have an unusual high volume of calls at this time, etc. etc."

Well I finally got a person who asked me what time of day I would like to schedule my appointment, 8:00am to 11:00am (I am not a morning person so that one is out) 12:00pm to 3:00pm (cuts into my afternoon activities) 3:00pm to 6:00pm (that is not good because I have to come home in the middle of the day. I finally settle on 12:00p.m. to 3:00pm.

The day finally comes and they show up at 2:45 pm. He looks at my toilet and sees what the problem is but he does not have the part!!! Company will have to order it and call me when it comes in!

"I'll have to lay off of the prunes ."

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger