Tuesday, March 15, 2005
 
A DOGGIE BAG
Comes March in Florida we start having "Good Bye Lunches." Tommorow it is the Burgundy Pool party at a local restaurant.

This has not been a "Pool" winter but it will be good to get together with the "pool girls" before we all start going home. Lunch is called for 11:30am.

Yesterday I received a call from a cousin who lives here all year round and invilted me for dinner tommorrow at 3:30 pm. That is not a typographical error, 3:30 pm is the correct time!!. My cousin is in her late 80's and gets up very early in the morning so breakfast is at 5:00 am, lunch at 11am and dinner at 3:30 pm.

I could not refuse the invitation, after all it is going to be corned beef and cabbage, what I will have to do is ask for a doggie bag. That is going to be a first, I usually take home a doggie bag from a restaurant but not from a private home.

There is a first time for everything!

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger