Wednesday, June 01, 2005
 
WATERGATE MOLD
It was time for me to make a new post and I had nothing special to write about so I thought I would post a recipe that would be good for this time of year. It was always a hit, nice and easy to make, good dessert for the summer and especially good for a large group.

To my surprise I pick up the newspaper this morning and what do you know, the feature story is about WATERGATE. That is the name of the dessert I planned to write about, so here it is.

MILLIE'S WATERGATE MOLD
2 packages instant Pistachio Pudding (do not cook)
2 containers (8 oz.) Cool Whip
2 cans (20 oz.) crushed pineapple with juice
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 jar drained maraschino cherries, cut in pieces
1 cup miniature marshmallows


Mix all ingredients together and pour into a large glass bowl. Garnish with some drained and blotted cherries. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.

When you serve this to company be sure to have copies of the recipe available.

Enjoy!

The Watergate Salad Story
?


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger