Sunday, December 18, 2005
 
A FLORIDA ADVENTURE
Since I arrived in Florida I have been to the supermarket, deli, bakery, Walgreens, Costco, car wash, gas station and auto repair shop.

Now you might ask, "what were you doing in a repair shop?" I'll tell you.

The company that I ship my car down with requires you to have no more then a quarter of a tank of gas in the car, which means one of the first things I do when I get my car is go to a service station to fill up the tank.

Fortunately, Steve came down with me and we rented a car while we waited for delivery of my car, which came six days after I arrived.

Once I got my car, off I went to the gas station to fill her up and what do you know, the fuel filler door would not open!

I needed help!

The only person around was an ELDERLY gentleman who was filling up his tank. Here I am, this cute young chic approaching this old guy, he was so startled he took the gas pump out of the tank and the gas went all over the ground and over his pants!! He did not realize what was happening until I called it to his attention.

He did try to open the fuel filler door, but to no avail.

The next day I called an auto repair shop, from what I told them on the phone they knew what the problem was and ordered the part for me.

I am back in business now, but that poor guy, I don't know how he is going to get those pants cleaned up.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger