Thursday, February 02, 2006
 
MOTHER'S TEACHING
I saw these words of wisdom in a local newspaper and wanted to share them with you.

1. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."

2. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

Millie erasing Steve's scribbling from the wallpaer3. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."

4. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"

5. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."

6. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

7. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on, don't you think I know when you are cold."

8. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."

9. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."

10. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."

11. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You'd better pray that it will come out of the wall."

12. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all the spinich is gone."


Did your mother teach you any of these?


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger