Sunday, April 09, 2006
 
PACKING AGAIN
Before I turn around it is time to pack up for my return trip to Boston, that is if Delta does not go on strike. When I expressed my concern to Steve he said, "Ma, worry is a worthless emotion." That's all well and good BUT I have already arranged for my car to be shipped, have a stop date for the phone, newspaper and a myriad of other details.

PACKING
Well, as Scarlett O'Hara said, "I will think about it tomorrow." In the meantime I am packing away. I go through this every year, always say, "I will take less this year but I never do. As it happens this winter was the coolest that I have experienced in years so that most of the time I needed either a long sleeved shirt, sweater or jacket. Very rarely wore a short sleeve top or bathing suit.

WARM/COLD
Even when it is warm here, you go into a supermarket, restaurant or the movies you need to wear something with a long sleeve. What never seizes to amuse me is when I see a man wearing a jacket and a pair of shorts at the movies. Go figure!

LAST LICKS
Tomorrow will be my last day playing Mah Jongg, Tuesday getting my last hair cut here and will be returning the modem to Adelphia. Wednesday night getting together with friends for a Passover Seder in a restaurant. They will have a Cantor conducting the service, and the restaurant will have the seder plate, tradional Passover meal with all the trimmings.

The second night of Passover I will be spending at the home of my wonderful cousins and their children.

One year my husband and I attended a Passover Seder at a country club where we had a brief service, a fine meal and DANCING! Only in Florida!!

And so that's the way the week will go and before I know it I will be back home. In the meantime I want to wish all my friends a very Happy Passover, Happy Easter and a Joyous Spring.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger