Sunday, July 12, 2009
Years ago when I had company coming over for lunch or dinner I would make dishes that had lots of rich ingredients like butter, cream cheese or sour cream. I thought like Julia Childs did - the more butter the better.

Now-a-days people are more aware of the damage that can be caused by too much fat in the diet.

Healthy Eating Pyramid

I don't do the entertaining or cooking that I used to but once in a blue moon I'll make an appetizer that is good for me, tastes good and I can even have it as a light lunch.


1 cup finely chopped walnuts
1 small can drained string beans
1 small can drained green peas
1 small diced onion
salt and pepper to taste

Saute onion - Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until well blended.

The hardest part of this recipe is opening the cans!


A recipe where the hard part is opening the cans is just for me LOL
Hi Millie,

This one sounds good. I'm going to give it a try.

And thanks for reminding me of the old gin and raisin recipe for arthritis. I'm going to try that, too!

Take care,
Beth (in Florida!)
I don't LOL even covers it
Thank you for this post, we are a online dating website blog network, which college students read our blog, so thanks and well post this article on our blog. Jennifer @ University of Syracuse college singles.
Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa
The Tax Return Crack-Up<4>
Realizing he might have dug himself in there,Microsoft Office 2010the general emphasized that Office 2010he had spent some time as a junior Office 2007officer working "very closely Microsoft Officewith the Israeli air force" and that heMicrosoft Office 2007had found that "more cosmopolitan,Office 2007 key liberal version of the Israeli population" Office 2007 downloadto be just chock full Office 2007 Professionalof that sort of "goodwill" necessary Windows 7to give a bunch of land back Microsoft outlook 2010to the Palestinians.
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger