Tuesday, December 04, 2012
 
A FAMILY JOKE
There are a few things I could blog about today but "first things first!"

There are many things I like about The Boston Globe, local and world news; movie, TV and theater reviews; health updates, business news and even the comic section.

The other day my favorite comic "Zits" gave me the biggest laugh!  Why?  Because it was the Garfield's very favorite joke.  I think  it came to pass as a real exchange between father and son.

This is it:



After that first time it was a funny line that was used time and time again!

Do you read the funnies? - they are very adult these days- sometimes I don't understand them!!!




Comments:
I think the way it went was:

Dad: Where are you going?

Me: Out

Dad: Have a nice time.

Me: Don't tell me what to do!

We always think of it as having actually happened. It's funny.

 
HI Millie! Great comic strip and funny comment from your Garfield too! I have been enjoying your blog for years, but this is first time I'm commenting!
 
Zits is my favorite, too! So typical teenage male and reminds me of my son.

I enjoy Baby Blues, too. Still read Charlie Brown and Snoopy, Family Circus. There's a new one (to me) Pickles that's good sometimes -- older couple.
 
Millie: You've got spam. Anyway, I did like that cartoon.
 
Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com
 
Make Earning on your Every panels you purchase, Many types of Earning Systems
<a href= http://bannersbroker.com/MrSanghani17 A
 
"Zits" is great and I also enjoy "Grand Avenue" (the grandma raising her two grandchildren) and the seniors in "Flo and Friends."

"Doonesbury" always gives me a laugh at politicians and politics...maybe that can be filed under if-I-don't-laugh-I'll-cry.
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger