Wednesday, October 23, 2013
When my son Steve heard that Jimmy Fallon, the one and only of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," was inviting Moms to enter a freestyling competition, he immediately called his mom and asked her if she would "go for it."

Being "Thoroughly Modern Millie" she said "sure."

We got together, had a little talk about it and decided to do a test run.

It went so well, there was no need to do another one. Steve sent the video off to Jimmy and we waited patiently to see if I would be a qualifying "freestlying mom".

I was not one of the selected moms but let me tell you, we had fun doing it!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Our submission:

The supercut of Late Night fans recording their moms freestyle rapping:

Love it! You rock, Millie :)
What fun you had...that is the important thing! I would have picked you two!
Hi Millie,
I agree you'e a talker and it has nothing to do with your walker!
Steve and you have my vote for rapping. Loved it! and you had a ton of FUN!so I guess this comment is done!
Nanci:-) XO
Millie, You are the greatest... Dianne
Loved it. Just more proof that you truly are, and continue to be, thoroughly modern.
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger