Thursday, November 27, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving!
Family PhotosThanksgiving 159 Steve

This photo brings back such good memories of a fun childhood. I love how my mother is laughing so much. And it's funny that my dad set up this shot. ;-)

My mom says: "That photo says it all! Those were the days my friend. Happy Thanksgiving!"

Happy Thanksgiving Millie!

Happy Thanksgiving Millie!
SO GLAD to see this---been worried bout you. Hope your health is good. Thanks, Steve, for sharing this great photo.
A great big Happy Thanksgiving to you and the whole family. I love the family picture!
Happy Thanksgiving!
How's Mom? We miss her.
Love the old shot! Have a great new year!
I hope your health is good.
Keep posting Steve.
ibu hamil
Surfing the blogs today to say Happy New Year! I hope things are good for you and your family.
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger